| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Samsun in April is quite mild at 11.4 °C (52.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.1 °C (46.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in April is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry with rain occasionally. Only 61.6mm (2.4in) of water precipitates across an average of 12 days.
- The blue above Samsun is a little dull with on balance a modest 4:27 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:37 long and the longest day is 13:55 long with an average length of 13:17.
- There are approximately 8:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 33.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 66.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Samsun April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Samsun, Turkey
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Samsun:
- Feodosija, Ukraine - 423.5 kms (263.2 miles) N
- Simferopol, Crimea, Ukraine - 417.1 kms (259.2 miles) NNW
- Jalta, Ukraine - 396 kms (246.1 miles) NNW
- Aj-Petri, Ukraine - 394.1 kms (244.9 miles) NNW
- Zonguldak, Turkey - 375.9 kms (233.6 miles) W
- Kastamonu, Turkey - 210.4 kms (130.7 miles) W
- Corum, Turkey - 139.7 kms (86.8 miles) SW
- Ankara, Turkey - 324.2 kms (201.5 miles) WSW
- Kayseri, Turkey - 292 kms (181.5 miles) SSW
- Nigde, Turkey - 393.9 kms (244.8 miles) SSW