| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Samsun in December is a little cool at 9.2 °C (48.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.3 °C (43.3 °F).
- In December the average daily temperature range/ variation is 6.7 °C (12.1 °F).
- The weather in December is dryish with rain occasionally. Just 82.2mm (3.2in) of H2O precipitates during an average of 12 days.
- In December the skies in Samsun are dull having on balance a trifling 3:00 of glaring sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:11 long and the longest day is 9:24 long with an average length of 9:14.
- There are approximately 6:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 33.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 66.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Samsun December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Samsun, Turkey
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Samsun:
- Feodosija, Ukraine - 423.5 kms (263.2 miles) N
- Simferopol, Crimea, Ukraine - 417.1 kms (259.2 miles) NNW
- Jalta, Ukraine - 396 kms (246.1 miles) NNW
- Aj-Petri, Ukraine - 394.1 kms (244.9 miles) NNW
- Zonguldak, Turkey - 375.9 kms (233.6 miles) W
- Kastamonu, Turkey - 210.4 kms (130.7 miles) W
- Corum, Turkey - 139.7 kms (86.8 miles) SW
- Ankara, Turkey - 324.2 kms (201.5 miles) WSW
- Kayseri, Turkey - 292 kms (181.5 miles) SSW
- Nigde, Turkey - 393.9 kms (244.8 miles) SSW