| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Samsun in January is a little cool at 6.9 °C (44.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.7 °C (51.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- In January the average daily temperature variation/ range is 6.7 °C (12.1 °F).
- The weather in January is marginally dry with rain, sleet or snow every now and then. Only 61.4mm (2.4in) of liquid is laid down during an average of 14 days.
- The heavens above Samsun are gloomy having on average a trifling 2:48 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:15 long and the longest day is 9:59 long with an average length of 9:33.
- There are approximately 6:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 29.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 70.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Samsun January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Samsun, Turkey
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Samsun:
- Feodosija, Ukraine - 423.5 kms (263.2 miles) N
- Simferopol, Crimea, Ukraine - 417.1 kms (259.2 miles) NNW
- Jalta, Ukraine - 396 kms (246.1 miles) NNW
- Aj-Petri, Ukraine - 394.1 kms (244.9 miles) NNW
- Zonguldak, Turkey - 375.9 kms (233.6 miles) W
- Kastamonu, Turkey - 210.4 kms (130.7 miles) W
- Corum, Turkey - 139.7 kms (86.8 miles) SW
- Ankara, Turkey - 324.2 kms (201.5 miles) WSW
- Kayseri, Turkey - 292 kms (181.5 miles) SSW
- Nigde, Turkey - 393.9 kms (244.8 miles) SSW