| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Samsun in July is really warm at 22.7 °C (72.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- In July the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat parched with periodic rain. A paltry 28.8mm (1.1in) of H2O is laid down across on average 6 days.
- In July the blue above Samsun is very sunny having on balance a substantial, 10:05 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 14:25 long and the longest day is 15:06 long with an average length of 14:49.
- There are approximately 4:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 31.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Samsun July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Samsun, Turkey
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Samsun:
- Feodosija, Ukraine - 423.5 kms (263.2 miles) N
- Simferopol, Crimea, Ukraine - 417.1 kms (259.2 miles) NNW
- Jalta, Ukraine - 396 kms (246.1 miles) NNW
- Aj-Petri, Ukraine - 394.1 kms (244.9 miles) NNW
- Zonguldak, Turkey - 375.9 kms (233.6 miles) W
- Kastamonu, Turkey - 210.4 kms (130.7 miles) W
- Corum, Turkey - 139.7 kms (86.8 miles) SW
- Ankara, Turkey - 324.2 kms (201.5 miles) WSW
- Kayseri, Turkey - 292 kms (181.5 miles) SSW
- Nigde, Turkey - 393.9 kms (244.8 miles) SSW